[Erlug] EuroPython 2013 CFP

To: erlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Erlug] EuroPython 2013 CFP
From: "riko" <enrico.franchi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2013 11:51:06 +0100
We're looking for proposals on every aspect of Python: programming from
novice to advanced levels, applications and frameworks, or how you have
been involved in introducing Python into your organisation.

First-time speakers are especially welcome; EuroPython is a community
conference and we are eager to hear about your experience. We are
organizing a special review and rehearsal process for them, to help them
get started for their first talk. If you have friends or colleagues who
have something valuable to contribute, twist their arms to tell us about
it!

Please also forward this Call for Proposals to anyone that you feel may
be interested.

https://ep2013.europython.eu/call-for-proposals