erlug

Re: [Erlug] maledetto caps lock

To: ERlug - Lista Pubblica <erlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Erlug] maledetto caps lock
From: m <m@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 16:56:12 +0100
* Maurizio Lemmo - Tannoiser (tannoiser@xxxxxxxxxxx) [130121 16:55]:
> * Monday 21 January 2013, alle 16:53, m scrive:
> > > Serve per fare le accentate maiuscole.
> > non serve ad un beneamato cazzo
> Io rimappo come tasto win (anche perchè mi ammanca)

si, ma come ho fatto io, o c'e` un'altra strada ? anche perche' immagino
che tu lo rimappi una volta e bona, giusto ?

--
 .*.                            finelli
 /V\

Whenever I've wondered about how something in Erlang works, I have never
disappointed in the answer. I almost always leave with the impression
that the designers did the “right thing.” I suppose this is in contrast
to Java, which does the pedantic thing, Perl, which does the kludgy
thing, Ruby, which has two independent implementations of the wrong
thing, and C, which doesn't do anything.

   http://www.evanmiller.org/why-i-program-in-erlang.html