erlug

Re: [Erlug] [OT] corsi web

To: erlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Erlug] [OT] corsi web
From: m <m@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 18:08:17 +0100
* Sandro guly Zaccarini (guly@xxxxxxxxxxxx) [111209 18:01]:
> On Fri, Dec 09, 2011 at 05:17:15PM +0100, m wrote:
> > * Sandro guly Zaccarini (guly@xxxxxxxxxxxx) [111209 17:12]:
> >
> > non creerei inutile disoccupazione: dille di iscriversi ad ingegneria
>
> sicuro, cosi' ingrassa perde i capelli e 5/6 diottrie.

ma porta a casa uno stipendio: non si puo' avere tutto dalla vita

--
 .*.                            finelli
 /V\

First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three,
no more, no less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the
number of the counting shalt be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor
either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five
is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached,
then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thou foe, who
being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.