Re: [Erlug] Upgrade a Gutsy?

To: ERlug - Lista Pubblica <erlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Erlug] Upgrade a Gutsy?
From: m@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 18:35:27 +0200
* Fabio Muzzi (kurgan@xxxxxxxxxx) [071025 18:27]:
> On Thu, 2007-10-25 at 18:20 +0200, m@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> > gconftool-2: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/libxml2.so.2: undefined
> > symbol: gzopen64
>
> Ehm... 64? ma non e` una macchina a 32 bit la tua?

lo e`, ed io mai gli intallai alcunche` a 64 bit

> Perfetto. quindi mi tengo la mia per i prossimi 3 mesi.

esatto, poi passa a etch ...

> Ma tu partivi dalla 7.04 o dalla 6.10?

7.04, non mi faccio negare nulla

--
 .*.                            finelli
 /V\

        An older student came to Otis and said, "I have been to see a
great number of teachers and I have given up a great number of pleasures.
I have fasted, been celibate and stayed awake nights seeking enlightenment.
I have given up everything I was asked to give up and I have suffered, but
I have not been enlightened.  What should I do?"
        Otis replied, "Give up suffering."
                -- Camden Benares, "Zen Without Zen Masters"