Re: [Erlug] firefox non muore neanche a pagarlo

To: ERlug - Lista Pubblica <erlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Erlug] firefox non muore neanche a pagarlo
From: Francesco - Kripsio - Boschetti <francesco@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 18:28:42 +0200
On 261006, 17:11, Massimo Danieli wrote:
> killall -9 firefox-bin || bomba_a_mano

cat bomba_a_mano.sh

#!/bin/bash
if [ `ps ax | grep firefox`]; then
        echo "killing firefox"
        kill $(ps ax | grep firefox | awk '{print $1}' | head -1)
fi

if [ `ps ax | grep firefox`]; then
        echo "damn! killing suxxing firefox"
        kill -9 $(ps ax | grep firefox | awk '{print $1}' | head -1)
fi

#and so on... :

if [ `ps ax | grep firefox`]; then
echo "Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all
sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.
Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the
weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's
keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee
with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and
destroy my brothers. And you will know I am The Lord when I lay my
vengeance upon you."
sleep 5
init 6
fi

--
  .''`.  | Come fa Ryu di Street Fighter quando vince ad avere la fascia
 : :'  : | che viene spostata dal vento anche negli ambienti interni di