Re: Lost in deep space [WAS:Re: [Erlug] Benchmarks]

To: erlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Lost in deep space [WAS:Re: [Erlug] Benchmarks]
From: Michele Mordenti <michele.mordenti@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 11:06:01 +0100
Alle 10:09, venerdì 4 marzo 2005, Sythos ha scritto:
> Fatti un account su gmail o similare.... ultimamente conviene per
> funzionalita' rispetto a molte caselle fornite dai provider

a tal proposito leggo sul sito di gmail:

Here are a few of the features we've added:
Free POP access and automatic forwarding
 Access your mail the way you want to. Download your messages. Read them
offline. Use your Blackberry or Outlook or just the good ol' web. Or
forward new messages to an email account you specify. You can even
switch to other email services without having to worry about losing
access to your messages. Think of it as email portability.

Ma questa funzione e' gia' attiva ?!?
Indirizzo POP3?

--
Michele Mordenti