Re: [Erlug] Novell's Response: Steve Ballmer's letter to customers on Li

To: erlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Erlug] Novell's Response: Steve Ballmer's letter to customers on Linux
From: Ivan Sergio Borgonovo <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 09:28:50 +0100
On Thu, 4 Nov 2004 00:28:06 +0100
Andrea Lusuardi - UoVoBW <linolusu@xxxxxx> wrote:

> On Thu, 4 Nov 2004 00:18:15 +0100
> Ivan Sergio Borgonovo <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > http://www.novell.com/linux/truth/response.html?sourceidint=homepage_announcement2

> risposta alla lettera di ballmer...maledizione mi deve essere
> sfuggita! hai un link?

bastava googlare una delle frasi di dancing monkey.

http://www.microsoft.com/mscorp/execmail/

Se vuoi ridere immagino:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserversystem/facts/default.mspx

"Comparing Microsoft Windows CE with Free toilets"
Despite what our detractors say, Microsoft Windows CE is a superior
complete solution compared to Free toilets.
Free toilets don't give you real freedom, they have an inefficient
queue system, they are public, they don't provide on-demand features.
Microsoft Windows CE is the only system that really endeavour to make
you pee in your pants.
And when we say complete, we really mean complete: shit!