Re: [Erlug] Linux Today Founder Calls for Boycott of Linux Today

To: erlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Erlug] Linux Today Founder Calls for Boycott of Linux Today
From: Davide Bolcioni <db_erlug@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 20:23:09 +0100
Enzo ha scritto:
http://linux.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=04/06/04/1927202&tid=109&tid=149&tid=106

dave writes "I founded and managed Linux Today in 1998, bringing it up from nothing into the most powerful and large Linux news website in the world, in less than a year. I am now calling on the Linux community to boycott my creation until its current owners stop accepting money from Microsoft to publish blatantly anti-Linux/pro-Microsoft ads."

Cosa ne pensate?

Brevissimo: per ciascun annuncio pubblicitario, si potrebbe inserire un
articolo che lo smonta.

Davide Bolcioni
--
There is no place like /home.