Re: [Erlug] [OT] Presario 700 e varie vicende

To: erlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Erlug] [OT] Presario 700 e varie vicende
From: Mario Pagani <mario.pagani@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 15:54:46 +0200
Vito Pascali wrote:

Ma esiste una soluzione?
mbà io un salto a comprare l'epox da mettere nella cerniera lo faccio lo
stesso :)

Ok, anyway, on to the repair. It turns out on my hinges, the friction generating half of the hinge was still fine. On the other half of the hinge, the round pin has a flat top, which is not supposed to turn inside of the sleeve on the other side. However, it had ground out enough of the sleeve that it could now turn freely in the sleeve. So , I went and got some JB Weld (or an equivalent epoxy) (which you can get at nearly any hardware store very cheaply).

Scusa(te) ma ho letto troppo in fretta.
In effetti dice che una cerniera e' ok.
Nell'altra ha problemi con il perno (pin) la parte tubolare (sleeve) ed e' da quelle parti che probabilmente mette la colla.

Mario