[Erlug] Mystical...

To: erlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Erlug] Mystical...
From: Maurizio Lemmo - Tannoiser <tannoiser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 22:41:34 +0200
Evitiamo la fonte, che poi il negro mi zannia, cmq:

Leggo "altrove":

"you don't need permission from me to rant away. However, don't
bother emailing me about any Windows trouble you have, because my
approach to Windows problems is to wave the mystical disc of healing
containing the runes that spell out "Debian x86 3.0r2"."

E pensare che sembrava una brutta giornata. :)

--
                          Maurizio - Tannoiser - Lemmo
                 Founder Member of ERLUG http://erlug.linux.it