Re: [Erlug] L'Fstab si fa le pippe?

To: erlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Erlug] L'Fstab si fa le pippe?
From: Luca Busi <luca_busi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 00:32:25 +0100
On Tuesday 06 January 2004 15:56, Giovanni Caruso wrote:
> partizione...sono esterefatto... Eccovi le righe di fstab:
> /dev/hda1     /mnt/1 ntfs  noauto,user,ro,umask=0,0,0 0 0

nel mio fstab ho messo umask=000 (senza virgole) e funziona, il file
system pero' e' vfat, ma penso che sia la stessa cosa

Luca

--
Buffy: "I thought you were taking Willow."
Xander: "Well, yeah, I'm gonna' take Willow, but I'm not gonna' take
Willow in
the sense of 'take me'. See, with you, we're three, and everybody's
safe.
Without you, we're two."
Buffy: "Ahh, and we enter Dateville: romance, flowers."
Xander: "Lips."
Buffy: "Oh, come on. In all the years you've known Willow, you've never
thought about her lips?"
Xander: "Buffy, I love Willow, and she's my best friend, which makes her
not
the kind of girl who I think about her lips that much. She's the kind of
girl that
I'm best friends with."
        --Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Inca Mummy Girl