[Erlug] Fwd: VMware LUG Promotion

To: erlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Erlug] Fwd: VMware LUG Promotion
From: Marcello Missiroli <marcello.missiroli@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 14:38:01 +0100
Fondamentalmente è una richiesta di nomi per un database:
peraltro ritengo che a qualcuno possa interessare:
Ho tagliato il PDF di presentazione (146k), ma ce l'ho se a qualcuno
interessa.

Che faccio: lo riempo il survey???

As the President or primary contact of your local Linux User's Group
(LUG), we'd like to give you a free copy of VMware Workstation, and
make an offer to the members of your LUG.

We recognize you're on the forefront of developments in information
technology, and your colleagues depend on you for guidance in critical
systems education and decisions.

We'd like to thank you for the support you've shown VMware in the past,
and continue to assist you in your mission.

We're pleased to announce a special program for the benefit
of LUG presidents and members.

For a limited time, we would like to give you a fully functional
licensed copy of VMware Workstation, absolutely free.

In return we ask only that you fill out the attached survey and that if

you appreciate the product and its capabilities, you recommend VMware
products to your clients, colleagues, user group, feature the VMware
logo on your website, and generally endorse us. You may fill out the
survey electronically and email it to us at lug@xxxxxxxxxx or fax it to

us at 650-618-2723 along with your contact information (name,
organization, address, city, state, zip, email). Outside of the US,
please fax to 011-650-618-2723.

In addition, we would like to provide your LUG members with a similar
benefit. If you send us a list of your members' names and email
addresses (with their permission!), when they support our Linux
development efforts by purchasing a copy of VMware Workstation, we will

send them a $100 rebate. The program for Linux group members will
begin on December 22, 2003.

In the next 6 weeks, we'll also be providing all registrants with a
referral code. This code will both provide your colleagues with a 5%
discount off of VMware Workstation and provide you with 15 VMware
Points when they purchase it on our web site. Approximately every 6
weeks, we'll send you a statement of your points earned, at which point

you can redeem them for various product and merchandise.

Please make sure your LUG is listed at www.linux.org or
http://lugww.counter.li.org/groups.cms so we can verify your status as
a user group.

Best Regards,