[Erlug] Bill Joy on why Linux sucks

To: ErLUG <erlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Erlug] Bill Joy on why Linux sucks
From: Francesco Gigli - Checco <jaramir@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 10:35:18 +0100
tratto da Wired 11.12, sto ancora finendo di leggere l'articolo pero'
questo passaggio mi e' sembrato interessante:

Wired: And yet you've been famously cool about Linux.
Joy:   Re-implementing what I designed in 1979 is not interesting to
       me personally. For kids who are 20 years younger than me, Linux
       is a great way to cut your teeth. It's a cultural phenomenon
       and a business phenomenon. Mac OS X is a rock-solid system
       that's beautifully designed. I much prefer it to Linux.

link all'articolo completo:
http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/11.12/billjoy.html

--
Francesco Gigli      mail&jabber: jaramir@xxxxxxxx      http://slack.it
      - /(bb|[^b]{2})/ - Shakespeare, Just Another Perl Hacker -