[Erlug] Apache + Verisign = ROFL

To: erlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Erlug] Apache + Verisign = ROFL
From: Nando Santagata <nando@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 19:16:43 +0200
Da Apacheweek:

     Each  month we relay the latest Apache market share statistics from
     Netcraft,  but we don't need to bother again. Apache now officially
     serves  100%  of  all web sites on the Internet (with a little help
     from  Verisign).  Whilst  the  [7]controversy  over the decision by
     Verisign  to  point  all  unassigned  domain  names at its Web site
     continues, we like the fact that just about any domain name you can
     think of now runs [8]Apache on Linux. However, when asked by Apache
     Week,  Netcraft  founder Mike Prettejohn told us his survey results
     now ignore these wildcard top-level domains. Spoilsport!

Che dire?!

--
Rev. Nando Santagata: Telemastica & infornatica
"Oscuro Signore dell'Indicibile" del Sacro Ordine degli Spingitori di Server