erlug

[Erlug] a long time ago....

To: erlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Erlug] a long time ago....
From: Luca Busi <luca_busi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 21:03:15 +0200
when the men were men, and a pale dawn was invading a world still
young, the macchinet worked with the 200 franc....

http://www.powerstrike.net/Tehkan/mamejump.html

Mi e' venuta nostalgia :_)
E siccome non ricordavo chi ha pacchettizzato xmame per woody ho
trovato questo da aggiungere in sources.list

deb http://anarxia.dyndns.org:2180/debian ./
deb-src http://anarxia.dyndns.org:2180/debian ./

Ricordo invece che sul sito del Negro c'è il .deb di gxmame (il
frontend grafico)

Ciao !! Luca

--
Cordelia: "Buffy, I, uh, I know we've had our differences, with you
being so weird and all, and hanging out with these total losers."