Re: Re[2]: [Erlug] apache-ssl, named virtual, e ssl..

To: erlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Re[2]: [Erlug] apache-ssl, named virtual, e ssl..
From: Massimiliano Masserelli <negro@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 14:58:18 +0100
On Thu, Mar 13, 2003 at 02:50:10PM +0100, Maurizio Lemmo - Tannoiser wrote:

> > Sulle ficia non discuto, ma non farti sentire a dire che mod_ssl e` piu`
> > mantenuto. Rischi la pelle. Ed altro.
> cosi` dicevano su una malinglist. non saprei dare un giudizio.

Dalla FAQ di apache-ssl.org:

Apache-SSL hasn't been updated for a while - does that mean its
out-of-date?

No, it means it works and does what people want. We only update it when
there's a bug to be fixed, a new version of Apache comes out, or someone
needs a new feature supported.

Ciao.
--
Massimiliano Masserelli
I trust the first lion he meets will do his duty.