Re[5]: [Erlug] Zyxel 645R.. usarlo come modem?

To: Fabio Muzzi <erlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re[5]: [Erlug] Zyxel 645R.. usarlo come modem?
From: Pasquale Caruso <p.caruso@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 15:41:05 +0100
Ehila' Fabio,

martedì 11 febbraio 2003, in un momento di disperazione hai scritto:
FM> cioe`  tu  fai  pppoe  con  un  driver sul PC e lasci che il router si
FM> comporti solo da modem? Allora si`, si puo` fare.
Si'... puo'.... fare!

FM> non ne ero certo, la mia era teoria e non pratica.
Io invece sono fisso in modalita' PaskBrainstorming-o-Matic(tm) aka:
"Spara cazzate a raffica che magari una giusta la dici... per sbaglio!".
Amen, oggi va cosi', sono in schizzo, cmq le info seguenti potranno
servirti, spero...:

- How do I put my ZyXEL 645ME+, 645R, or 642R into Bridge Mode?
1. First connect your modem to your computer with the cable that came with it.
2. Then go to Start > Run, then type "Telnet 192.168.1.1" then click ok.
3. You will then be prompted for a password. Enter "1234" You will now be
   in the modems main menu.
4. Now do the following:
5. Main Menu. Select Option 1, then choose ROUTE IP=NO and BRIDGE=YES.
(Use the arrow keys to move the cursor and the spacebar to change the values)
Move cursor to "Press ENTER to Confirm or ESC to Cancel:" Press enter to save.
6. Main Menu. Select Option 11, then option 1. Choose ROUTE=NO and BRIDGE=YES.
(Use the arrow keys to move the cursor and the spacebar to change the values)
Move cursor to "Press ENTER to Confirm or ESC to Cancel:" Press enter to save.
7. Be sure to hit Enter and not Esc after you make your changes!
8. Main Menu. Select Option 99 (exit)
9. Shut your computer down.
(Note:  You could also use Windows ICS and/or a software PPPoE client at this
point)

Ciao
  Pask

Orgulas Moss of Lake-by-Downs

Vampire Pask
http://quiz.ravenblack.net/blood.pl?biter=Pask

ICQ       6184948
FidoNet 2:332/409
RPGNet 96:390/402

All my life, I always wanted to be somebody. Now I see that I should have been
more specific. -- Jane Wagner