[Erlug] a propos dello shared code di MS

To: erlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Erlug] a propos dello shared code di MS
From: Maurizio Lemmo - Tannoiser <tann@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 16:13:15 +0100
IMHO un importante punto di vista, quello di ESR.

http://lwn.net/2001/0712/a/esr-viral.php3

riporto un pezzettino:

"Congratulations.  Your brain is now infected with the "I have seen
shared source" virus.  Are you prepared to bet your career, or your
company's existence, that Microsoft will never sue if you write
code that (a) behaviorally resembles a Microsoft product, (b) competes
with a Microsoft product, or (c) clashes with the color of Bill
Gates's underwear this week?"

Un grande uomo.

--
                          Maurizio - Tannoiser - Lemmo