Re: [Erlug] combattere lo spreco di banda.

To: erlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Erlug] combattere lo spreco di banda.
From: m@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Michele Finelli)
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 01:38:13 +0200
* Fabio Muzzi (kurgan@xxxxxxxxxx) [020819 22:54]:

> tanto  non  mi interessano i milioni di dollari nigeriani, il mio pene
> e` gia` abbastanza grande

potrebbe allora interessarti farlo ridurre ?

p.s.: noto che per sta reply del cazzo (triplo senso), il buon signify
mi ha piazzato una signature di 21 righe: per sentirmi utile allora vi
comunico che e` uscito un preprint ove si dimostar che PRIMES (cioe` il
problema di determinare se un numero e` primo, e` in P, ossia nei
problemi che hanno un algoritmo polinomiale  nella dimensione
dell'input)

--
 .*.                            finelli
 /V\

Once upon a time, when I was training to be a mathematician, a group of
us bright young students taking number theory discovered the names of the
smaller prime numbers.

2:  The Odd Prime --
        It's the only even prime, therefore is odd.  QED.
3:  The True Prime --
        Lewis Carroll: "If I tell you 3 times, it's true."
31: The Arbitrary Prime --
        Determined by unanimous unvote.  We needed an arbitrary prime in
        case the prof asked for one, and so had an election.  91 received
        the most votes (well, it *looks* prime) and 3+4i the next most.
        However, 31 was the only candidate to receive none at all.
41: The Female Prime --
        The polynomial X**2 - X + 41 is
        prime for integer values from 1 to 40.
43: The Male Prime - they form a prime pair.

Since the composite numbers are formed from primes, their qualities
are derived from those primes.  So, for instance, the number 6 is "odd
but true", while the powers of 2 are all extremely odd numbers.