[Erlug] distribuzione administrator-source friendly

To: erlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Erlug] distribuzione administrator-source friendly
From: "Ivan Sergio Borgonovo" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 10:46:54 +0100
http://www.gentoo.org/index-about.html

In what format are the packages stored?

They exist in our portage tree as ebuild autobuild scripts; we are
primarily a ports-based distribution, meaning that we provide scripts
(.ebuild files) and a special system (Portage) so that you can build
apps from sources. We generally only build binaries for releases and
snapshots. The Development HOWTO covers the contents of an ebuild
script in detail. For full binary ISO releases, we create a full suite
of binary packages in an enhanced .tbz2 format (.tar.bz2 compatible
with meta-information attached to the end of the file.)

e altro ancora...

P.S. strumenti simili a sed ma multilinea? senza arrivare a yacc/bison,
il C non è strumento idoneo per quello che voglio fare...

L'idea era di parsare il file lilo.conf

CU

--
Salve