[Erlug] E` gia` passato ?

To: erlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Erlug] E` gia` passato ?
From: m@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 00:32:26 +0200
In questa lista e` come sfondare una porta che non c'e` mai stata, ma
dato il livello eccelso di tante pubblicazioni nostrane vorrei segnalare

http://www.carta.org/articoli/010620Gubitosa.htm

--
 .*.                            finelli
 /V\

We decided it was night again, so we camped for twenty minutes and drank
another six beers at a Young Life campsite.  O.C. got into the supervisory
adult's sleeping bag and ran around in it.  "This is the judgment day and I'm
a terrifying apparition," he screamed.  Then the heat made O.C. ralph in the
bag.
-- The Utterly Monstrous, Mind-Roasting Summer of O.C. and Stiggs,
   National Lampoon, October 1982