Indice del forum Emilia Romagna Linux Users Group
i forum di ERLUG
torna alla home page di ERLUG

Forum SubscriptionsForum Subscriptions   FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   Lista utentiLista utenti   GruppiGruppi   RegistratiRegistrati 
 ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

[OT] Crescenta

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> ERLUG
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
Federico Calboli
Ospite

MessaggioInviato: Mer 16 Mar 2016 16:00    Oggetto: [OT] Crescenta Rispondi citando

Citazione:
On 29 Oct 2015, at 11:42, Guido Bolognesi [Zen] <zen@kill-9.it> wrote:

On Oct 29, 2015 9:58 AM, "Federico Calboli" <f.calboli@xxxxxx.xyz> wrote:
Citazione:
mo' la crescenta riesce esattamente come deve.

Evviva! Condivideresti ricetta che il piovoso w/e stimola all'uso del forno?
Helsinki come mai, se posso chiedere?

Crescenta 2.0, meno sbatto e viene meglio (ricetta in inglese che l?ho passata prima a colleghi):

300 grams of flour, 9 grams of salt and 2.4 grams of dry yeast. Mix. Add 210 grams of lukewarm water, mix until it's a dough, but no more. Cover with plastic wrap and plonk somewhere away from draughts for a bit -- until the dough has spread to the bowl and it is 2 or 3 times the original volume (times vary depending on house temperature). Once dough is ready take a 10'' cast iron skillet and put oil on the bottom. Put a generous amount of flour somewhere and dump the dough on it. Coat the dough in flour just so you can do this: pull four corners, fold them over themselves and place dough in the skillet folds down (in the oil). Cover with a lid and forget for a while, until dough is now as big as the pan and rising. Poke the top (gently, with fingers), pour some oil on it and cover the skillet with a lid again. Pre-warm the oven to 250 for a bit and then just uncover the skillet and plonk in the oven. Cook until done. Eat.

It is possible to make more or less by keeping the ratio of 70% water weight to flour weight, 5% salt weight to flour weight and 0.8% dry years weight for flour weight. I have a cast iron skillet which works really well, I presume other kind of containers can work equally well but I have not tried them.

--
Federico Calboli
f.calboli@xxxxxx.xyz
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> ERLUG Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: